Sunday 1 April 2012

April 1st - All Fools Day

Were you fooled today?

Our local paper ran a spoof but made it so obvious that no-one could have been taken in: perhaps, in these litigious times, this is essential, but it does rather spoil the fun!

Joking apart, what wonderful weather we have been having. Last Wednesday, which was as warm as many a summer day, we were able to turn Afternoon Tea into an informal Garden Party - perfect conditions in lovely tranquil surroundings - thoroughly enjoyed by all who attended.

My Lenten resolution has worked quite well and I have been feeling less tired which is a great benefit: many people have suggested that going to bed early is not difficult and therefore not a sacrifice but for me it has been and still is a matter of self discipline which I hope to be able to continue beyond Easter.

A rather disjointed post today but at least I am writing again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment