Thursday 7 July 2011

Returning after a long absence

Well, here I am - back again after more than two months.

Why have I been silent for so long?

At first, it was a combination of lack of time and slight writer's block - several drafts which were not finished before the topic was out of date. Then I lost my broadband connection for nearly six weeks! Total misery, being unable to research anything (how quickly one has become dependent upon modern methods), write a few words, check my emails etc.

Enough of grumbling - we have had some glorious weather during which I have enjoyed several afternoons in the garden with friends and a very pleasant barbeque.

A rather short post this time, but I am determined (all other things being equal) to write more frequently from now onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment